Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Weave




I've been trying to grow my hair super long for a while now and I feel like every time it gets really long, it also gets really dead and I need to cut it and start all over again. And I feel like it's just given up and doesn't wanna grow anymore. So it's time to chop it off. I've only had hair above my chest like once in my life and I looked like a little girl but I think I want to do it again. I'm thinking of a mix between Zooey's fringe & Jessica's wavy, layered curls. And I LOVE her highlights but I don't know if I'd do that just yet. Anyways, what do you think? Definitely doing this next time I go in to get my huuurrr did!

1 comment:

  1. Yo pienso que es una idea genial! me encanta que los highlights resaltan las ondas. yo tengo el cabello muy oscuro igual que el tuyo, entonces lo que yo haría es ¨iluminar¨ con 2 o 3 tonos mas claros que mi cabello natural en vez de ir directamente al rubio y solo hacerlo 3¨ de largo en cada capa del cabello para dar un efecto ligeramente ¨natural¨ y hermoso.

    Que tengas mucho éxito, besos :*

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig