Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pretty in Pearls







Blouse: H&M, Skirt: Zara, Heels: Sam Edelman, Sunnies: Ray-Ban

It's been cloudy this weekend and in the 80s and I couldn't be happier. That means the weather is finally getting cooler and I can finally wear sweaters and coats and pants and booties wooooo! And I need to stock up on warm clothes for my trip to NY and Sweden this winter. It's gonna be freezing omg. But instead of having me complain about the weather all the time, how about I tell you that on Monday I'm going to a Florence & The Machine concert!!! It was really unexpected but my friend had 2 extra tickets so Marcus & I took them before anyone else did. How often does that happen? I never really go to concerts so it seemed like a good move ;) It's gonna be so much fun and I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures for you all! I'm having a pretty good weekend and I hope everyone else is having an even better one. :)

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. LOVE your shoes and the detail on your skirt!
    Two bitchin' back to back outfits, pun intended.

    Yours,
    Marina
    http://thecollegiatestyleenthusiast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit so much dear!
    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig