Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back on Track

Coat & Boots & Tank: Topshop, Sweatshirt: American Apparel, Coated Pants: Zara

Okay people, I am finally in Sweden and I haven't slept for about 26 hours now. I'm a little delirious. These pictures were taken in Central Park two days ago in NY. As I had said in a previous post the wifi was ridiculous so I didn't blog nearly as much as I would have liked to but what can ya do? In this outfit, I was being boring as usual and going with the black, white, gray color scheme so I decided to do something new and went with a red lip. I've now decided I want something a little darker that lasts longer, much longer. Sephora...be ready...I'm on the prowl. Right now I'm in Sweden and lemme tell you it feels amazing to be back and it feels extra amazing that it isn't painfully cold this winter (i.e. being -30 outside). There's no snow here in Gothenburg, at least not that I have seen. But hopefully the whole winter wonderland deal will pick up again soon.  

I promise I will post more pictures from my trip to NY, but for now I need some sleep and hopefully tomorrow night I'll be able to post a photo diary of my time. I had an amazing time in New York, but every time I leave I still feel like there's so much more to discover and hopefully one day I can be there long enough to see much more of it! 

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I want your coat!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig