Friday, February 1, 2013

Brunch








Jacket: Wasteland, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Sam Edelman (old), Spike Ring: Nasty Gal

Today I wore this to brunch for my friend's 21st birthday. She celebrated with Bloody Mary's & Mimosas and I celebrated with an awesome omelette. It's hard to tell in these images but my shorts are navy blue with cream spots. Super comfy, super cute, and super versatile. Everything we want in clothing. Oh, and I finally got a new lens to replace the one I broke a couple weeks back. Woooooo!! 
I'd love to write more but I need to get ready for late night happy hour sushi! Boom.

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. amazing, just amazin ♥ totally in love with your shorts dear
    have a nice saturday from

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shorts :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! love the textures!love the ring too!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig