Friday, February 22, 2013

Shoes Are My Best Friends





Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Romper: Wasteland, Heels: Gift from Bethany :)

So the sun was being annoying today when we were taking photos. One second it was really bright and the next it was super cloudy...lame. The weather went from being awesome last week to like really not awesome this week. It's not like we're having a blizzard or anything so I should stop complaining. 

On a happier note, Bethany gave me these shoes and I looooove them! Thanks girl :) You da best. I just can't wait to wear them when I'm tan so that they're not blending into my skin like they are right now. And also, please expect this romper to be extremely overused. 

The weekend is finally here! Any exciting plans? 

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Totally love these shoes

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooook what? perfect. my plan is to shop and hope i find something at least half as amazing as those shoes.

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig