Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Many Uses of a Neck Scarf



Blazer: Forever 21, Tee: H&M, Jeans: Frame Denim, Heels: Schutz via Shopbop, Scarf: H&M

Shopping smarter and budgeting a little bit more has been on my mind lately. It's easy to get lost in all the up and coming trends that are constantly bombarding your brain on the Internet. But, I have learned the hard way that sometimes you have to out-smart the Internet! 

The neckerchief is one of my favorite trends for spring this year. Some scarves are upwards of over $100. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful...but I just can't justify it. I'd have to really be in love. This one from H&M was $6! #steal. And, as you can see, it serves as a neck scarf, a belt, and even a head scarf if need be. I could even tie it around my wrist for a Leandra Medine-inspired look! Have you found the perfect scarf for spring?

xo



1 comment:

  1. the very clever idea !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig