Thursday, April 16, 2015

Back To Reality

Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Blouse: Jaleh Collection, Pants: Mango, Heels: ASOS, Bag: Balenciaga, Phone Case: Sonix


After 5 days in Lake Tahoe and 3 incredible days in the desert at Coachella, Spring Break has finally come to an end...it's back to reality for me! And reality hit pretty hard yesterday when I realized I had an exam. We'll see how that turned out... 

I shot this outfit a couple days before Spring Break when it was a bit cooler. This outfit is definitely a keeper. Every item is insanely comfortable and can easily be mixed and matched. Huge thanks to the ladies at Jaleh Collection for this blouse: it is so chic and it goes with everything, I love it! (you can check it out in other colors in the link above)

More about my first Coachella experience coming up next on the blog! Stay tuned :)

xo

PS: 4 more weeks of school...ever! KINDA FREAKING OUT!! #BigKid

5 comments:

  1. Love the neutral colors. Of course that leather jacket completes the look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bag <3 You look great, as always !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tahoe AND Coachella, an epic break indeed. I did weekend one too, but I'll have to wait till summer for my Tahoe trip. Great look my dear.
    Emily | faitboum.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig